GETTING INVOLVED IS AS EASY AS 1-2-3!
1) KIDS, ASK AN ADULT AT HOME, AT SCHOOL, OR AT YOUR CITY'S BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF ELKHART COUNTY TO REGISTER YOU ONLINE AND MENTOR YOU THROUGH YOUR LEMONADE DAY EXPERIENCE.
2) REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE AT: https://lemonadeday.org/elkhart-county
3) WORK THROUGH THE ONLINE LESSONS AND STAY TUNED ON HOW TO HOST YOUR OWN LEMONADE DAY STAND.
Lemonade Day is a free community-wide educational program designed to teach youth how to start, own and operate their own business- a lemonade stand!
Lemonade Day is presented by
Empowering Today’s Youth To Become Tomorrow’s Entrepreneurs.
Are you ready to participate in Lemonade Day? Then you've come to the right place. Your first step is to create an account and log into your mentor console. In your account, you will have access to all Lemonade Day tools and resources.
Get the Lemonade Day mentor's guide in your account »
Make A Plan
Build A Stand
Market A Product
Pick A Location
Learn Customer Service
"Spend a little, Save a little, & Share a little"
Kids keep all the money they make.
What is Lemonade Day?
In 2007, founder Michael Holthouse had a vision to empower today’s youth to become tomorrow’s entrepreneurs through helping them start, own and operate their very own business…a lemonade stand. Lemonade Day is a strategic 14-step process that walks youth from a dream to a business plan, while teaching them the same principles required to start any big company. Inspiring kids to work hard and make a profit, they are also taught to spend some, save some and share some by giving back to their community.
Since it’s launch in 2007 in Houston Texas, Lemonade Day has grown from serving 2,700 kids in one city to 1 million children across North America. With the help of partners like Google for Entrepreneurs, Lemonade Day will continue to spark the spirit of entrepreneurship and empower youth to set goals, work hard, and achieve their dreams.
Educators & Schools
Lemonade Day is even in the classroom! Follow the strategic step-by-step process to get your students involved in entrepreneurship and financial literacy.
Lemonade Day is the perfect after school club, or whole class experiential learning, hands-on project. If you are looking for a relief from the standardized testing season, Lemonade Day is a project that fits the bill!
Join the Lemon Council
Volunteer to coordinate your area’s local event and contest judges!
We are now looking for Lemon Council reps for each of the following areas:
- Wanee [Nappanee/Wakarusa]
- Concord [Dunlap]
- Work with Junior Achievement & Lemonade Day serving Elkhart County staff to:
- Coordinate a location in your community to host the Lemonade Day festivities
- Recruit and coordinate a panel of judge’s for your community’s Lemonade Day contests
- Coordinate student bag pick-up locations in your community prior to and after the event
- Promote the official Lemonade Day festivities in your community!
A Special Thanks to our Sponsors!
Sponsor a Stand Today for $25!
MAIN SQUEEZE TITLE SPONSORS
LEMON DROP SPONSORS
PUCKER PAL SPONSORS
Share Lemonade Day With Your Friends